Vistula University was founded in 1992 and is one of the first private universities in Poland. The university successfully merged with Finance Academy in 2012. Vistula offers programs in English and Polish.
What makes Vistula University different?
• Truly international atmosphere
• Faculty with academic excellence and professional experience
• Location in a thriving district of Warsaw
• Proximity to all modes of public transportation
• Facilities which are one of the best among private universities
• CO-OP education initiative
• Supportive community
• Affordable education: scholarships and tuition fee waivers
• Opportunities to earn money through paid internships
• Double Degree -Two BA diplomas -at no extra cost.
Vistula University has a very unique offer - you canstudy two programs simultaneously at the price of one.VU offers three options for parallel studies:
• Economics and International Relations
• International Relations and Sociology
• Economics and IT
Internships: Providing students with work experience is one of Vistula'sgreatest advantages. Through our CO-OP initiative, studentsdiscover what jobs look like in the real world by doing internships.Student internships at established companies are anintegral element of education at Vistula University.
Preparatory School: Vistula University Preparatory English language school follows a one-year intensive program (32 weeks/900 hours).We also offer up to 1000 hours of English language teachingthrough our e-learning platform. Prep school is also an officialcentre for TOEFL, FCE, TOEIC, and IELTS exams.
Admission is open for those holding a high school diploma.Proof of English language proficiency is a requirement for admissioninto programs taught in English.